Illinois Railway Museum
Harold Kept many of his photos on sites which no longer exist.
|Metra 127 GM EMD F40PH diesel-electric locomotive "City of Glenview" loads passengers on Station Track 2 for its return trip to Chicago on a 20th Century Limited charter. A North Shore two-car interurban unloads on Station Track 1. The Depot on the rightwas originally built in nearby Marengo in 1851.|
METX 127, East Union, METX, GM EMD F40PH, Metra locomotives, Locomotives, Places, photographed on 16 May 1998 at Illinois Railway Museum (East Union) by Harold A. Driscoll using a Sony Mavica MVC-FD7 digital camera [irm/1998/05/98516d24.jpg] NEW 25 January 2000
|Previous 1 / 5|
|Next 3 / 5|
Chicago Rail Photographs collection updated 27 June 2022 at 08:58. Photographs and text copyright © 1998-2000 Harold A. Driscoll, All Rights Reserved. Email address is provided exclusively for personal contact, but emphatically not for use for SPAM net.abuse.